Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 874: Recycling Christmas what????




"Card now",  junk mail collage

If you check this blog even once in a while,
you know I like to recycle junk mail into my artwork.
 I came across a new way to recycle.




I need to send out some Christmas cards.
I could take time and make some, 
but, I checked to see what cards I had on hand.






I found quite a few stock cards from non-profit groups, 
the kind they send you for donations.
I guess they are sweet, but not what I want.
So I grunged & collaged over them.





Recycled Christmas cards! 
How about that? 
I even made a tag for the back of the original card.





Not really sacrilege I guess, 
but surely not everyone's cup of tea.





So if you get one of these, you'll know ...
I think you're one of the ones who might like "different"? 






Maybe a few traditionally acceptable for the rest.
It's a holiday buffet, trying to please everyone.


Wising you happy pre-holidays!




Thankfully rainy, 58' in Santa Ana, CA







A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: