Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 854: Happy Thanksgiving 2014





"Pods",  photography,  digital collage




A quick "blessing" story ...
I got this e-mail from WonderWoman today ...





           "Whatcha doin Black FridayWanna come with me?
You could meet me there or I could grab you ...
around 7am and we can hit Fashion Island? 
No crazy scenes. A few good deals, 
but mainly looking around....
Finish off with a yummy lunch?"




I replied ...
"Wow! Thanks! ♥
Only for and with you, it sounds too good to turn down ♥♥♥ !
Especially with you picking me up, @ 7?
 I have been been craving R&D & I have an ...
 Anthropology gift card burning "a hole in my pocket"!!!"





WonderWoman replied ...
"Yay! It's a date!!
I love this day." 




                          

It's true.
So many and so much to be thankful for.
Below are just some of the people who bless,
or have blessed my life.








             Did you find you?It's an eye test, of sorts!
The above was made a year ago ... 
so I realized that additions were in order,
even though some of you seem to be camera shy!






Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving today ...







with blessings and loved ones galore.








88' today in Santa Ana, CA.  no a/c, no fans.












For FB Throwback Thursday ...

the day ("WW") Erin Long Salloum earned her sho-dan black belt.




(Yep, Mom cried)









A smile for Thursday ...






No comments: