Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 634: Want Art? ♥



Just when I was wondering what today's post would be ...


I made this collage.



magazine,junk mail, blueprint & papers




And then I looked at Irene Rafael's blog and saw this ...



Check out this idea.   
* Pay It Forward Art-making Project for 2014 *

I promise to make a small work of art for the first five people who comment on this post and say "YES, I want in". A 'like' alone is not enough of a commitment, nor is a comment about thinking Pay It Forward is a great idea.


You must in turn post the rules and make something for the first five who comment on your post.


The rules are simple:
– It has to be your work, made by you, and the recipient must receive it before 2014 ends.
– It can be anything art-based: a drawing/illustration or a conceptual work of art, a photograph, a knitted item, cross-stitch, paper maché – or anything in between.

I'm paying this forward thanks to 
Irene Rafael.  Yes, you can be on each other's pay it forward lists.

First five, GO!


PS. It doesn't matter if you aren't an artist, try something out, google/ YouTube how to make stuff, step out of those boundaries.

 
Step 1  Copy & Paste this as your latest entry on your favorite social website (in my case, it’s this blog).

 
Step 2   For the first five people who comment on this blog entry saying they want to participate, you will do an art trade with them that must be completed by December 31st 2014. I would count as the first person so technically you only need another four. If you find your friends are keen you can do as many as you want. 


Step 3   All forms of art count including creative writing, photography, digital anything goes!








So I told Irene, Yes I am in ... and now I look forward to ...

anything that she will send me.

And, I will pay it forward by sending to the first five! 


If you want to be in, tell me in a comment below ... 

or message me at FB (www.facebook.com/jacki.long.75)
I'll get back to you for an address and we're off!












 A smile for Monday ...










No comments: