Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 592: I am very grateful ...




Really, I am.
I am blessed beyond.





Today was a beautiful day so I drove to Newport Beach ...






and specifically to ...





Free admission on the second Sunday of each month ...
so right in my price range.




This above is a 26 foot wall of sunset photos ...
I apologize that my photo doesn't do it justice.
The museum's current exhibit is ...
I have curated my favorites ...


Carlos Almaraz


Lone Palm and Dark Window by Edward Biberman


Chair by Paul Wonner


Hutch by Kori Newkirk (artificial hair, beads & metal)





Sons of the Desert by Terry Schoonhoven (27 foot - oil & enamel on linen painting)

and a whole room devoted to ...





200 inkjet prints ...



on watercolor paper ...




by Drew Heitzler.

And, outside OCMA is the famous ...



Bad Dog by Richard Jackson




A permanent feature of OCMA since 2013




















Popular and memorable for most visitors.




 

And yes, that is yellow paint on the wall.







Returning to Orange, setting a new record ...
86 degrees at 2 PM.
And then I got a "selfie" from WonderWoman ...




WonderWoman, Superman & the three grand-heroes!

In case I "fall down and can't get up" ...
look who will rescue me!

Life is very good.





A smile for Monday ...



No comments: