Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 192: Meet Noelle ...



This morning I was invited to breakfast ...
with Courtney, Brandon and Noelle.



We ate at Zov's one of my very favorite places,
but my first time for breakfast ...
 Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two farm-fresh eggs, thick-cut applewood smoked bacon 
 their signature crispy hash brown cake, and orange spiced tea.

Terrific!


















Then we returned to Noelle's new house...


















Photographs don't do justice to this busy young lady.



Every minute is a new adventure.
And for us, who watch.



















After watching her Dad sweep, she gave it a try.
(I just love the way her hair curls in the back.)




Now you might think this was for Noelle?
You'd be wrong, it was for her Dad!



I love this picture. 
Noelle holds her bottle and Mom's hair.



The eyes get heavy.



Then suddenly, she is aware of the paparazzi.



Without a word, she lets me know ...
she's keeping an eye on me.




No comments: