Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 26: It's going to be a hot one.


Saying that, I remember hearing it so many times throughout my life.  Back in Indiana before A/C became common, and in California, in my Dad's tiny house. We had a hot day ritual. No A/C, but as soon as we got up in the morning, and the above banner cry given, we would close all the windows and blinds, and not use lights. This dark house technique sealed in whatever cool air we had from the night before. Then about 5 PM we opened up and hopefully some cool air came in. 




I realize that this little collage has nothing to do 
with my little story, so I'll add another.




 Collage, that is.                  




I guess the only correlation is that they have ...
a warm color scheme?





And, it's going to be a hot one ...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these cat collages! So Cute!!
Kelly

jacki long said...

Thanks Kelly! I am so glad you like them.

And, thanks for stopping by, please come again?