Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 19: Some days come easily...



... and others I struggle.  Just like real life I guess.  This 
was my response to friend, and blog mentor, Marilyn
when she asked if I was frustrated?  

I may take this blog thing too seriously?  After-all, who 
cares what I post? 

I am a digital hoarder. There, I have said it and it is true. 
I record everything digitally, so have thousands of images 
to choose from. Today, I will select three that I like to 
look at.


A large, digital collage with text from 
The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams ...


A digital piece, from my Hawaii photography titled, "Nene" ...





And last, another digital work taken from my photography in Hawaii, titled "Ishigo" ...





And that's all for today ...

5 comments:

Karen&Jack said...

Nice! keep those collages coming!

jacki long said...

Thanks Karen!
Today was fun and I was done by 10:43 AM, a new record! Thanks again for stopping by, please come again?

Unknown said...

I went to Ishigo's!! It was seriously so cool! I loved going to Hawaii because the water was so clean. I loved the colors of the digital piece

jacki long said...

Thanks Kelly, I'm so glad you went to Ishigo's.
Hanamu is my favorite town on the island. Not many people go off the regular tourist track to see it.

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it helps me more than you wold think. ;o)

Anonymous said...

yes yes it should tell you to keep blogging! i check your blog at everyday they are just so cool!

kelly harada