Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Day 3008: Zoom and Shin sen Gumi.

 


 

"Flappers": old photo, collage and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Yello, Oh Yeah.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

Eastside Art group has a Zoom get-togther on Tuesdays at 9:30. 

(I only got 4 out of 7 of us)
 

This is thanks to our hero, Libby who engineers it, so we just show up. Today we were all there but one. We catch up on each other and it's fun.

      After, I got a call from WW, asking if I was free for lunch?


"Is the Pope Catholic? Of course, tell me the time and I'll be ready". They, (WW & GH#1) came at 12:30 and surprised me with a trip to Shin Sen Gumi - Irvine, one of my favorite destinations. Oishi des!

We all knew what we wanted. Granhunk #1 was really hungry since he ran and worked out that morning. The ramen was perfect, the special rice is terrific, and the potato salad is the the third best in the world. The best being Grandma Nomura, followed by American Grub. Jordan got a coke, WW got an iced green tea, and I got hot green tea.


As mentioned before, Jordan is my techie guru and I still have a learning curve on my iPhone11, I brought a list of questions for him.


Home by 2 pm and ready for a nap.


 

•  An unusual under a minute video, praying mantis, here.
•  A quick 2-minute video, dancers, here.
•  An inspiring 2-minute video, Yes, I can, here


 

Just because ...

 

Bullfinch

 



 
                        

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 







 
 

 
                                                               Thanks for coming by today.
 
 

 

4 comments:

john said...

just that touch of aqua makes the composition. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, isn't it funny how that works?
Take good care, John.

elenor said...

I also write lists with my questions and hope I nevertheless don't forget to ask all of them when meeting my sons. My grandson is still a bit too young for this but it will not take too long and he's the one I'll ask. The pics of you with Jordan are so nice, seeing how he explains and you ask. So good to have someone like him.
Have a fine evening, dear Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Yes, as you feel, time with family is the best part of any day. Have good days and please take good care.