Thursday, October 15, 2020

Day 3002: Happy Birthday Superman!

 

 

"Landscape:" junk mail collage postcard.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Daniel Caesar, We Find Love.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 
Sometimes you get lucky.
We were when WonderWoman met Superman.
She had had boyfriends, but none serious.
Thirty years ago she came home saying she met a guy 
at the gym who said that she didn't know it, 
but he was going to marry her. 
Our reactions were dubious at best.
I regret those doubts now, realizing he was, and is a blessing. 


Dated three years and married for twenty five.




 Superman is from a great family, loving parents and 
two brothers who are all so close and laid the groundwork 
for the wonderful man, husband and father he is.




 My favorite Dad photo, and there are many.
Superman reading bible stories to his three boys at bedtime.




  


It's a Mom's dream to have a great husband for her daughter ...
and a loving, caring Dad for her Grandsons (aka Grandhunks).
My dream came true.





Because of him, these young men are strong & have good hearts.
They know to to treat the women in their lives because 
of the love and respect he shows to his wife, their Mom, WW.






SM, Zoey & Laker





Superman and WonderWoman took off for NYC this morning 
and will spend a few day with good friends in NJ. 
        Happy Birthday Superman! You are truly loved by your wife, sons, family, friends and fans. I am a fan.



    An example of just how special Superman is ... if you read here
 you know that my Iphone6+ had died. The next day, Superman sent Grandhunk#1 to get Grandma a new phone, to deliver and set it up.  He did and I now have a beautiful new Iphone11. How sweet is that?


 

Throwback Thursday ...

 



 
                        

A smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 

 

 

 

  

 
 
 
 


 

 
 

 
                                                               Thanks for visiting today.
 
 
 

5 comments:

john said...

It is funny how things happen. I was just looking at a YouTube video about a man and his dog camping near Lake Michigan. Then I came to your blog and saw a landscape that looked so much like the spot on Lake Michigan that I had just seen. Thanks for adding to this little vine tote with your great landscape. :-)

elenor said...

Such a great landscape, Jacki! I love the variety of your styles in collages. You are so creative and always find something new.
And of course i enjoyed your family pictures. For grandmas like you and me it's the best gift to see children and grandchildren are doing so well. Happy birthday to Superman!

jacki long said...

Thank you. John, as I have told you, I love it when you like a piece. ;o)

jacki long said...

Thank you so much, Elenor. I guess the torn junk mail collages are my favorite, but I do jump around a lot. Have a great weekend.

john said...

I have no idea what my last line means. I do not even remember writing it. I wonder if my fingers got carried away with themselves! Crazy!