Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Day 3001: A Monday walk in Austria

 

 

"Ruth": acrylic & Stabillo pencil drawing, journal page.

 



Want music?




Click here for  Daniel Caesar, We Find Love.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

A treat for us from Heidi in Austria!

My dear friend and artist, Heidi has again shared some of the beauty of Austria for us. I thought about sharing over two days, but that seemed like giving you half of a piece of cake? So, 12 stunning shots. Enjoy.

 "As I promised I want to send you some photos I took yesterday. After a wonderful Saturday - despite many dark clouds - when we visited my older son to celebrate his birthday together with the younger too, it was raining all Sunday and only on Monday afternoon it got a bit less dark. So we decided to go for a walk. Can you imagine it only was 48°F? The first rather cool autumn day. The leaves already have started to turn yellow, red and brown and are already falling down. Nevertheless it's always good to be in nature, it makes me calm and confident."

A Monday walk in Austria




 

 



 
 



All photos by Heidi Putschoegl

  Wasn't that wonderful? If you have elevated blood pressure, I bet it is down in a good range now. Thanks again, Heidi!
 
 

 

 

Just because ...

 

Eli Purple Martin


 
                        

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 

 










 
 
 
 
 
 

 



                                                               Thanks for visiting today.
 
 
 
 

 

4 comments:

john said...

I love that you experiment with different medium for your portraits. :-)

elenor said...

Thanks Jacki for showing my pics. You might get an impression of our landscape which is quite different to yours. I always love to see your bright sun, the palm trees and all other beauties you have there.
Thanks again and have a wonderful afternoon.

jacki long said...

Thanks So much, John, I do jump around a lot. A restless soul, some would say?

jacki long said...

Thank you so much for sharing Elenor! Your beautiful photos came at just the right time, and they are such a treat for us here in a heatwave. It looks so peaceful and calming. I am going through a very tiring period from scheduling too much too close together with not enough rest time to catch up. I know I will be back to normal soon, but it takes longer each time I make this mistake. Thanks again for you!