Monday, October 12, 2020

Day 2999: And to all, a goodnight


 

 

journal spread, collage.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for   John Legend, A Good Night.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?




I am not sick,just more tired than I ever remember being.

                       I have had too many big days in a row.

 See you Tuesday, for Blog # 3000!

 
                        

A smiles for Monday ...
 
 


                                                               Thanks for visiting today.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Love the double spread. Take care of yourself. Something was in the air yesterday, because from 3-7pm. everything I tried to do went wrong, got broken or they were out of it.

Sometimes a cup of something hot, feet up, good book is the solution.

Big hug and I wish you a relaxing day.

elenor said...

Today your wonderful collage arrived. Thank you so much, dear Jacki!
I hope you will feel better tomorrow, you really had full days as I saw in your blog.
After the rain had stopped we were taking a walk this afternoon and I thought I could take some photos for you which I will send you tomorrow.
I'm already looking forward to blog #3000! You are the best, Jacki.
Sending you good thoughts and love.

jacki long said...

Thanks Carrol! Evidently 4 big days in a row do me in? I am still draggin'.

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, I am so glad the postcard made it across the globe! Was it in ok condition? Your rain sounds wonderful, we are in another heatwave.