Sunday, September 27, 2020

Day 2984: A sign of the times.

 

 

 

"Puffy Person 9": china marker drawing on acrylic paper

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Bill Withers, Lovely Day.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?




This evening I will attend the wedding of two very special people 
 
virtually!     
My first actually. The wedding is not far from my home, but their space was limited, so I decided the watch from home and give them more available space.


 
They hand delivered their invitation, and I am so happy for them.   I tool photos of my screen during their service, the pictures are blurry 3rd-hand, but were excellent on my screen.
 

Chris waiting for his bride. David Hines, officiant.


Chris reciting his vows.


Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Brian Maxwell.


My first virtual wedding, and it was lovely.
Congratulations Tina and Chris!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
                                                                            

•  A sweet 3-minute video, Toast & Lucie, here.

•   A cute 30-second video, Penguin, here.

•   A funny 3-minute video, Rescur Beaver, here.



Just because ...

Malachite Kingfisher


 



Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 
 





 







                                            

 

 


Thanks for stopping by.





4 comments:

elenor said...

Wonderful "Puffy Person 9", Jacki.

It's also nice to see the pictures of the wedding. Let's hope they can laugh about the masks in a couple of years when this pandemic is over. But the masks made their wedding even more special and they are absolutely necessary in these times.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. Yes, definitely a sign of the times. Hopefully, fo go away soon? I mailed a postcard to you Friday so let's see how long it takes to go around the globe?
Wishing you and your family a lovely weekend and great, good health.

john said...

I love the shrugging of shoulders on this puffy person. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. It seems the more extreme the poses the better it looks on the puffy people?