Sunday, May 24, 2020

Day 2958: Just moody.




"Moody": ballpoint pen, on gessoed banana skin paper.









Want music?

 




Click here for Stevie Wonder, Knocks Me Off My Feet.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Working on a mood adjustment.  
I 've been down, grumpy and yucky the past two days. 
I live alone, so at least I don't take it out on anyone, 
but I feel it and I don't like it!.








2GN2S:
School is out, A girls and her dog, Indiana summer...







2GN2S #2



The male pygmy hippo calf was born just before 9 a.m. on April 9.

This pygmy hippo calf, smaller than a regular hippo calf, was born last month at the San Diego Zoo, he already weighs 25 pounds! He doesn't have a name yet, but that hardly matters. He's a sign of hope for his endangered species, and he's got the twitchiest little ears in the animal kingdom. It's pretty remarkable that new life still comes into the world in times like these. This little guy is a small wonder and a joy to his first time Mom, Mabel.




A smile for Sunday ...



inspiration











new beginning






4 comments:

john said...

You captured it perfectly.

I am better. Thanks for asking. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, so glad you are feeling better. OI had planned to badger you until I heard the good news! ;o)

Carrol Wolf said...

Love, love your drawing: so cool. And I always get a few laughs with your jokes. Have a great Memorial Day. And get out into the sunshine. It will cheer you up.

jacki long said...

Thanks Carrol, I will.