Saturday, May 30, 2020

Day 2864: Maybe a disclaimer is in order?





"Mia": drawing on gesso banana skin paper.








Want music?

 




Click here for Dionne Warwick, Walk On By.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?




Maybe a disclaimer is in order?
I've been doing this silly blog for 2864 consecutive days.
And, almost everything is true. Almost. 
Yesterday, here, I mentioned his Holiness, the Dalai Lama. 




Like many, I am fascinated and impressed by the Dalai Lama, 
but in my story, he was, of course, a look-alike. 
When he got out of the Honda, I thought, wow!
 He looks like his Holiness! In Tustin?
Then I thought of the title and I was off. 
I don't think he would mind, 
he has a wonderful sense of humor.





Update:

Grandhunk #1 delivered groceries today ...
all I mentioned that I needed was bread?

  
GH#1 hooked up an appliance that has been on my to-do list 
since December, and he moved a heavy pot to the patio, 
and the best part was the long hugs.


Blessed indeed.
 



2GN2S


• A 2+ minute quirky, fun video that I loved. here
• A 2+ min performance that will puzzle and delight you, here.
• A 45 min. video of Family Day at Bowers Museum, here.






Just because ...








Smiles for Saturday ...




























2 comments:

john said...

Can’t wait to see what you do with Mia. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, Mia is to be done today and I started some others?
Have a great weekend.