Friday, May 22, 2020

Day: 2856: Adobe.




Adobe: photo, collage & digital.








Want music?

 




Click here for Lionel Richie, Love Will Find a Way.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





TMI:
How to drive me crazy?
Just about anything that requires me to phone a cable company, software company, or business where they have recorded messages telling me how important I am to them. And they are experiencing a heavy call load and ask for my patience in return for near unbearable elevator music.  Then almost connecting to an automated voice with selections numbers, to be cut off! Such was the case Tuesday evening in contacting Adobe Software at 10:56 pm. I chose evening as there is less traffic. When I got past the automation, I went on to chat with Mohammed, Deepak, Divya, Garina, Sumit, Garina 2, Akshay, and finally Saransh. All 8 were polite and knowledgeable, as they passed me on to a more advanced technician. At 4:05, I thought I was done, they notified me my case was closed. I went to bed. The next morning, I had no PS app in the app file or toolbar. I found it in the trash? 
4 hours! I am slowly recovering.







Just because ...



Southern Cassowary





2GN2S:



Sherman Library & Gardens, a nationally recognized botanical garden and proud member of the American Public Gardens Association, reopened to the public. The Corona del Mar Cultural Center is offering limited admission tickets on its website thesherman.org.
Tickets are limited and for designated times to ensure safe distancing and to allow for proper sanitation. All guests need to reserve tickets online prior to visiting. Members must reserve their free tickets online prior to visiting. Non-members must buy tickets online in advance. Admission for non-members is $5 per person. Admission for members is free. Tickets will not be available at the door.
When visiting, guests will enter through the South gate located off the back parking lot. The lot can be accessed off of Dahlia Street or Fernleaf Avenue. The East Coast Highway entrance will not be open. All guests are asked to wear a face-covering and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
“While much of the world has been quieted by quarantine, Sherman Gardens have been budding, blooming, and blossoming like crazy! We want the public to come and enjoy the gardens, albeit safely and strategically. We’re rolling out limited admission tickets with designated arrival times. Details are on thesherman.org website. I hope our members, volunteers, and guests will reserve their tickets online and enjoy a beautiful spring day in the gardens,” said Scott LaFleur, Executive Director of Sherman Library & Gardens.
For more information and tickets, visit thesherman.org or call 949.673.2261. Sherman Library & Gardens is located at 2647 E. Coast Hwy., Corona del Mar.




Smiles for Friday ...




















3 comments:

elenor said...

The thing with these phone calls is the same here. I hate that too. Annoying is the nicest word I can find for it.

Is your shoulder better, Jacki?
Here the number of infected people is going down every day and at a really low level already. Nevertheless we have to wear masks and social distancing is a must. Children have started going to school this week with one half of students in every class - but only every 2nd day. The day in between is for homework and the other half is in school. . My grandchildren were so excited that they could not sleep in the evening and woke up very early - poor parents! But they were so happy to see their friends again. I think nobody loved school as much as children in this crazy time.

john said...

I love the richness of color in Adobe. Gorgeous! :-)

Jane I said...


Love Elenor;s comment of kids returning to school.