Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Day 2846: easey-peasey?




three easy cards: ink brush, collage.


Three quick and easy cards. The first (L) drawn first, then collage.
The second (middle) all collage, no drawing.
The third (R) collage first, then drew on top.
Question: which do think works best?
"easy-peasy"!




Want music?

 




Click here for Jonas Brother, Cake by the Ocean.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I woke up this morning anxious to get to my artwork!
Still organizing but wanting to do stuff, drawing & collage. 
I had a good dream for a change, 
and woke up energized (also for a change). 
Then a knock on the door, more excitement.



The best part is talking mask to mask with delivery hunk GH#1
 



Waves go on until he's out of sight. (Mom's car to save gas)
 

The motherlode.










2GN2S


Singapore is using a robot dog to encourage social distancing



Made by Boston Robotics, "Spot", I found him fascinating.


I found videos for you depending on your degree of interest.
    Little interest? 30 sec. here;  More interest?:1 min.15:  here.
Hooked?  A 5:45 minute video, here.
There's no price listed, but roboticists have estimated 
that it could cost as much as a new car.





Just because ...


Black-and-yellow Broadbill (Eurylaimus ochromalus)






A smile for Tuesday ...






















 

4 comments:

john said...

I like all three. If I had to choose I would choose one or three. I like the line additions. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Have a great day.

elenor said...

All three cards are great, Jacki. I can't decide if I like 3 or 1 best.
Have a fine day.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor, I just happen to see this today 1/28/2021!!!