Monday, May 11, 2020

Day 2845: Quarantined Mother's Day.





"Vista 2": digital collage.







Want music?

 




Click here for Billy Preston, My Sweet Lord.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I hope you were able to celebrate Mother's Day in some creative way? I continued my sorting project which is now worse than when I started. I think all my odds and ends, papers, etc breed when I am gone and I return to even more! 


Someone said they liked to see the mess, so here ya go.
















 
 
 
I drove over to the house on the hill at 4:40 pm.
for Mother's Day.  They had ordered and picked up sushi.
I stayed a safe distance, no hugs except with my granddogs.


I came home after 6 pm with this beautiful bouquet. 
My tiny home smells so pretty.
Thanks so much, Superheroes.




 




• A wonderful video by Donald Margulies during quarantine. here
       
• Do you walk? I need to and am being nagged to. I know, I know.
Here's is an article with beautiful photos that may get me going.

• A 30-second funny video, here.





A smile for Monday ... 



















 




2 comments:

elenor said...

Your post is a good start into the new day and the new week. I enjoyed everything from the start to the end.
Thank you, Jacki and have a good day.

john said...

I love Vista. So strikingly bold. :-)