Sunday, May 10, 2020

Day 2844: Happy Mothers Day to all Moms.





"Nin Tai": photographs, kanji color, digital.







Want music?

 




Click here for  Little Richard, Good Golly Miss Molly.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







The music choice is to honor Little Richard who passed yesterday.




His music was popular when I was in high school, much to my Dad's bewilderment. But to a teenager at that time, to dance to his music was the best. Skip ahead about fifteen years when young WonderWoman joined us, she had colic and I would bounce around to his and others music as the only way to calm her. So I guess it was only natural that she had a special name for a special doll.

Young WW, age 3.


People would invariably ask the name of her doll.
She would reply, Good Golly Miss Molly. 
I wish you could have seen people's faces.





Special Mother's Day wishes to all Mom's, 
Dad-Mom's, Grandparents, but also to Aunts,  
Adopted Moms, Foster Moms, Teacher-Moms, 
Neighbor-Mom's and all who fill in as Moms. 


It takes someone special to make room 
in their heart for others in need.




Smiles for Sunday ...
























8 comments:

john said...

Happy Mother’s Day to you, Jacki!

Carrol Wolf said...

Great way to start the day. Happy Mother's Day to you too, Jacki.

For years, Sunset Beach has had an annual Mother's Day Art Festival. But this year is different. Some things change for the better, and some not.

My adult children sent Jennifer over with her two little ones, flowers, a special cup, a towel that said:"What happens at Grandma's house, stays at Grandma's house, and a black poodle made out of paper from Naseem.
Oh, also a sign she hung on the fence in my little outdoor space that says: I heat Mom.

Naseem made the poodle black because he knows that my 3 dogs were all black male poodles. He asked me what my favorite gift was> Of course, I knew the correct answer. Then he asked me what I was going to name him. Since I had a Beau, a Bordeaux, and a Bosley, I named him Bouncer, because poodles can jump high. That seemed to satisfy. Guess it can't get much better than that. Happy Mother's Day from one lucky mom, grandmom to another.

Bea said...

Love the WW doll story. Happy Mother’s Day...

jacki long said...

Thank you John, have a great day.

elenor said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day too, Jacki. sending kind greetings.

jacki long said...

Thank you Bea, she still has that quirky sense of humor.

jacki long said...

Thank you Carrol, yes we are luckily blessed indeed. So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You are wonderful at everything you do. Truly!

jacki long said...

Thank you dear Elenor, I am sending you my best wishes for your Mother's Day and your family. I am blessed to know you.