Saturday, May 9, 2020

Day 2843: How deep is the mud?





"Shades of Sarah": collage & digital.






Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, I'm Still in Love With You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Thanks for stopping by. What are you up to? Do tell?
I spent part of last night organizing my mail art from friends/artists!
 A whole bin for postcards. A great collection I am blessed with. 

sloppy label, all boxes look the same
postcards























Next will be some fabulous envelopes, another big group. 


mail art envelopes received


The basket on the right has mixed stuff to sort, ugh.
Funny how when you try to organize one thing, you tear up 
three of four other things that will need to be "addressed"




Just because ...



Golden Pheasant (Chrysolophus pictus) by Greg Nyquist.





Smiles for Saturday ...


























2 comments:

authenticadultwoman said...

Shades of Sarah is one of your best! And I love Al Green. And you are amazing!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Dorothy, that's how I think of you!
I feel lucky, blessed to have you in my life.
Hearing from you is a treat!