Friday, May 8, 2020

Day 2842; A quiet day at the homestay homestead.





"Abuela": ink brush drawing.








Want music?

 




Click here for Paul Simon & George Harrison, Here Comes the Sun
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Today, I went to school with the 9th thru 12th graders on PBS-TV.
I had it on in the background. I worked, listening, turning at times.
Learning about the beavers on Snake River, 
and the wolves and prairie dogs at Yellowstone. 
I could turn off the tv and be more productive, or 
I could just turn around and watch tv? Or ... 







2GN2S:
A gorgeous 1-1/2 minute video of Yosemite without humans, here.


A 26-minute video on Yosemite's Firefall, a waterfall of fire. here.










An article about Hasbro introducing Baby Yoda Monopoly, here.





Smiles for Friday ...


















2 comments:

john said...

Abuela. I have never heard that name before. It’s pretty! You outdid yourself on this portrait, Jacki! Just lovely! ;-)

jacki long said...

Abuela is grandmother in Spanish, I was about to throw out some very dark watercolor water, when I thought, I bet I could sketch with that, and I did. Then later added in ink brush scrub.