Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day 2840: Eaily distracted by shiny objects!




"Distraction": photo, junk mail collage & digital.







Want music?

 




Click here for Police, Don't Stand So Close To Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I am ...




Monday I had mt carpets finally cleaned.
This meant rising earlier to move furniture and stuff out of the way.
Then last night walking around in stunning blue booties,
while moving a box of beads to a fold-out table, the fold-out 
part collapsed and beads were everywhere on damp carpet. 


Organized in a sectioned cardboard chest. it fell upside down.

 
Dividers within the chest camp apart, 
it was all I could do to get it all up and onto my desk. 


Today I am fixing and sorting. Sort of a meditative process?
Better than the stack of things in all the wrong places.



Want to come over and help? 
We could deem it an essential need, and wear masks?



 But I remind myself, I have time. Lots of time.

 


The joys of Zoom! Have you been on Zoom? So cool!
I had a 9:30 meeting with the Eastside ladies. We had five.
Missing Jeri, Josie, and Jody this time. 
 
Libby, our leader.

WonderWoman also had a morning real estate zoom meeting.
She sent me a photo of her zoom watching buddies.

 



























2GN2S:

Lisa Plummer from Indiana filmed this adorable video of her 5-month-old beagle Bo and her cat Jasper last Thursday, here.






Smiles for Wednesday ...




















8 comments:

john said...

Distracted, oh yes! You have captured distraction to the T. :-)

mary said...

Every post of yours is a highlight! Love you!

Jane I said...

Jacki

What a powerful portrait you've created; the facial features, colors, and
sharp details really grab attention. Jane

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. Seems distraction is an international trait?

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Mary, hearing from you is so lovely.
I hope you are safe and well.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, dear Jane, I love getting feedback from you.
Please take good care and stay safe.

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Jacki, as always, love stopping by! Love the successful vs. unsuccessful people list. A good reminder. Take care.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Jan. I love it when you are able to visit, and especially when you have time to comment. I hope you are well, safe, and happy. Take good care.