Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Day 2839: Taking time to see what I might otherwise miss.




"Oh Yeah!": ink brush drawing, acrylic, junk mail collage & digital.





Want music?

 




Click here for Ferris Bueller, Oh Yeah
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?




 
I have been having trouble reading, not able to read or 
concentrate for long. Some friends have mentioned the same.
Artist, Darlene Campbell sent me this book, just what I needed.


Darlene Campbell


I finished it Saturday and started on my new book, 
by the winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature, Olga Tokarczuk.
 



Today is the third day I am reading at length.
I am 2/3 through. Another blessing.

 



Just because ...



Black-winged Stilt (Himantopus)






Smiles for Tuesday ...










 










4 comments:

john said...

I love how the words make a pop or a statement. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I just needed a color fix.

Jane I said...

Jackie,

I love the variety of your daily posts. Jane

jeriinpaso said...

They (your blogs) are all so creative, love all you do and your sense of humor too! My left brain is floundering..xo