Monday, May 4, 2020

Day 2838: "You all doing okay?"




"Megan": ink brush drawing, watercolor, collage postcard.


step 1
step 2
































Want music?

 




Click here for Yo-Yo Ma &Seiji Ozawa, Dvorak, Silent Woods.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I hadn't thought ahead to Day #3000 of this daily blog.
It seems daunting enough to face the laptop daily, 
day after day with very few ideas. Somehow something pops 
up to fill a part of the cheeseburger format of this silly blog.


Today I got a brief comment in the form of a question.
Jim, who I think remembers me starting this blog 7+ years ago,
said: "Thanks, as always, jl! As you look ahead...
what is the date of your blog post #3000?" I replied:
"Ouch! That makes my head hurt! You have a mean streak I see. 
I should ask Grand Hunk #2, as he is a math whiz, but I will 
take this on as long as you're not going to give me a grade?
I think I can come fairly close. Hold on 5 minutes?
Day 3000 will be on September 13, 2020. Am I right?"
He replied:  "guess we'll find out................."
Jake/GH#2 would do it in his head in a flash, 
I had to use a pencil.
And, there is probably an app for that?






Just because ...


Urraca verde






Smile for Monday ...





























2 comments:

elenor said...

Megan is such a pretty young lady. I really adore everything you create.
I was busy sewing for my grandkids. The boy had his 5th birthday yesterday, birthday wishes via video - how great that's possible. Little A. has her 7th birthday this Saturday und my hubby in between on Thursday. We will go to bring over our little presents on Wednesday , hoping to have a walk together. That all is not so funny but we must be glad to be healthy. Next year will be better, I'm sure.

jacki long said...

Happy Birthday time three! What a fun celebration. You will have memories of it forever, and I agree, next year will be better, but this can be good.