Sunday, May 3, 2020

Day 2837: Three stories/ ten smiles.



"Laney": ink brush drawing, watercolor & collage postcard.



step 1
step 2













Want music?

 




Click here for David Garrett, Nocturne, Chopin.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?




2GN2S


My friend & Karate partner, Mei, has been productive during this homestay period. She has crafted over 100 beautiful facemasks for those in need. She asked if I needed one, and I said yes, please.





Add caption






Some of you may know her baby, Yuki, a FB star! Thank you Mei!

my new masks by Mei






2GN2S#2


Our Indiana reporter Michelle Howden Sanders reported in with
news. "Some of our first warm, sunny weather and everyone wants to be outside.  But all of the state and city parks are closed.  Traders Point Creamery though allows visitors to walk their trail which goes through the grassy grazing pastures and along Eagle Creek.  An easy place to practice social distancing!"

Julia, Eagle Creek.
Jayden & Julia, Eagle Creek.
Julia, Traders Point Creamery
Jayden & Julia, Traders Point Creamery

Thank you to Julia & Jayden, and our Indiana
Reporter/Photographer Michelle Howden Sanders.





2GN2S #3
 

  A quick makeover, or a story of redemption?
I have had this Christmas Cactus at my front door for years.
It has looked like this (left) in the past.  
But now was root-bound and looked like on right.



Asiatic Lily (Lillium)

I mentioned to WonderWoman




   







that I wanted to go to Home Depot to get a plant. To get a yes 
I mentioned ...
"I have a mask!"
She said no, but she
would go for me.
And voila!


Thank you WonderWoman!





A smile for Sunday ...













 







6 comments:

john said...

You know I keep saying “the hair, the hair.” Well, it is the hair! The movement of the hair and body! Oh my, this is wonderful! :-)

jeriinpaso said...

Loved your art and all the other jokes n things too. Jerry's friend cut his hair wait till you see it.....xxoo

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Loved the funnies today! Take care.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. Haie and shoes are my favorite pr]arts to do.
Luckily I also like exaggeration, a she is pretty wonky? ;o)

jacki long said...

Thank jeri, I also love hearing from you. Didn't we all cut our hair when we were young? I think it was a power/rebellion thing, usually with freakish results? Missing you.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jan! I have fun finding the funnies for you, but they keep popping up. I think I'll go down to five, but when it gets to it, I haven't so far.
Please take good care, Jan. ;o)