Saturday, May 2, 2020

Day 2836: Hoe are you doing?



"Della": ink brush drawing, watercolor & collage postcard.


step 1
step 2










Want music?

 




Click here for David Garrett, J.S. Bach, Air (video is special)
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






2GN2S: How about some beautiful Indiana flowers?
My cousin took pictures for us on her bike ride today.



Pink Dogwood



Pink Creeping Phlox
















 White Dogwood

 

Lilac and the ubiquitous Dandelion.
All photos by Michelle Howden Sanders, Indiana reporter. 
Thanks, Michelle!







• You might enjoy this 3-minute video of musicians 
at home with kids? Lovely music & images.

• This 3-minute video is of pets appreciating classical music during the Quarantine when pets are stuck at home with musicians...

This 58-minute video is gorgeous and will amaze & soothe you. 
    Maybe save it for when you want to relax?






Smiles for Saturday ...



























4 comments:

john said...

I don’t remember you doing a hat before. Probably it is my memory failure but I love it. Such fun to visit your blog everyday. Thanks. :-)

Carrol Wolf said...

I assume you meant "How you doing?" But maybe you were concerned about the "ladies of ill repute". I sent the two videos on to my son because his 7 year old is taking the violin and sometimes practices on facetime for us to watch. Children and animals: what's not to like? Also I can relate to the 2020 Day Book. I lost my free-bee that was from Hallmark and had all the upcoming appointments even into future years. So I bought a new one right before lock-down. Now it does have some addresses, phone numbers, etc. But the pages are all blank.

Thank you again for posting another creative clever and funny blog.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I changed myself to make 3 silly postcards last evening, Della was one. And, I read for an hour today, slow progress but I'll take it! ;o)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Carrol, lovely to hear from you. Wonderful weather lately. My poor Christmas cactus by my front door looked terrible, he was overdue for transplanting, so Erin bought me an Asian lily which is a big improvement.
The old guy has been divided into five families into new areas. That's my total gardening.;op