Friday, January 10, 2020

day 2923: Great Danes are my kryptonite!





"Collaboration": acrylics, china marker, and graphite drawing









Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, PYT.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









 
 
This morning WonderWoman posted a ...
Great Dane puppy video on my FB page,
saying "this one's for you."
She knows my weakness,
I love dogs, cats and all animals in general, but ...
Great Danes are my kryptonite!


I have a long-time love affair with Great Danes.
They are perfect. 
Strong, gentle, wise and loyal. 
What more could you want?




My first love, Marcus Aurelius of Dun Roman!
He was a show dog, but we only did one puppy show.
We were teachers, no kids, so he was our family.



And, a protective big brother when WW was born later.
Great Danes live shorter lives, but their lives are spectacular.

Shogun @ 3 months, WonderWoman @ 4 years


Second love, and my best friend ever, Shogun!



Shogun,2  & Erin,6 in 1979

All puppies are mischievous, right?
Great Danes take it to a new level.
Shogun pulled a seven-foot newly planted tree from the ground,
and romped around the yard, bumping into everything
with the protruding ends, laughing the whole time!






















I could go on and on, on Great Danes?
If you want more, cute 1 min or fewer videos here and here.









A smile for Friday ...






2 comments:

Sam Zimmerman said...

My pup Atlantis has recently realized that she can just go back to laying on my bed after we get up in the morning. She's easier to get up than that Great Dane puppy, though!

john said...

I am wondering if you have been hacked...see previous comment. If you do not know titis person you should delete the comment. I get some weird ones sometimes and just send them to spam.

Your piece is great. The placement of the scarf looks like it is windy. Well done! :-)