Saturday, January 18, 2020

Day 2731: "different views".




"different views": junk mail collage






Want music?

 




Click here for Hall and Oates One on One.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








The house on the hill has a big screen tv and Netflix.
Yesterday I asked GH#3 to put on The Two Popes, and he did. 



Valerie and her husband recommended it, so glad they did. 


I actually missed Jeopardy because I didn't want to pause.


So good.  A+








The granddogs let me sleep in till 7:44 am, a first-ever. 
This was our view at 7:50 AM. I missed the sunset too.




A smile for Saturday ...
 
*I still don't remember how to embed a video, I once did.
So here is my video "cat watching horror tv movie. '
I hope you'll be able to take 1 minute to watch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kgRFHaNo-Y




Thanks so much for visiting today. Come again?



3 comments:

john said...

Your choice of teal and red is fantastic! :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with your film choice, unlike "The New Pope" which has been running on HBO. I thought it more offensive than artful.

jacki long said...

thank you, John, and Anonymous! ;o)