Monday, January 13, 2020

Day 2726: Pensive ramblings.





"Smiling Buddha": photography, photoshop







Want music?

 




Click here for Sly and the Family Stone, It's a Family Affair.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I am still in PJs and a robe. (TMI, but necessary to set the mood)
I had planned, and even started to dress, but I got a couple 
of calls that both took a while, by then I was hungry.
Oj with passion fruit, and avocado toast, I was ready to get going.
I have been doing a lot of reading.

view out my studio window, 5:09 pm, Sunday.
I came across special quotes from popular children's books. 
Some were really touching to me and 
I thought I would share them with you.






Any work for you today?

Thanks so much for stopping by, please come again?







Just because ...

Guira Cuckoo







A smile for Monday ...






1 comment:

john said...

Lovely colors. I love bleeding hearts! :-)