Thursday, January 9, 2020

Day 2722: Taking time to play is essential.





Closeup: Photography.










Want music?

 




Click here for Daft Punk & Doobie Bros, Get Lucky.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Been feeling at 45% today, slept a lot, tonight I put on

music and played with my lead photo. Photoshop is amazing.



I combined it with various junk mail collages ...


Some worked, some didn't. Like life.


Taking time to play is essential. 
And for me, mood-altering.





Throwback Thursday ...


Lil' Apeman aka Michael Keating receiving his yellow belt. 1993




A smile for Thursday ...






1 comment:

john said...

Sorry you are under the weather. Get well soon. I sure love this photograph and what you did with it. The eye is just about the best there is. Good show! :-)