Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Day 2692: Like a hampster in a wheel.





"Millie": ink brush drawing & watercolor.








Want music?

 




Click here for Norah Jones, Don't Know Why.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Like a hamster in a wheel, that's how I'm feeling today. 
I am "paying the Piper" for my procrastination.
One of my lesser hurdles is no Christmas decorations.
They are in a container, perched high in my garage.
I used to use a ladder to get it down.
Last year WW said no more ladders!
She reminded me that I have 3- 6'3, 6'4 & 6'5-1/2 Grandhunk's.
Last year Grandhunk #1 stopped by & lifted down the container.
No ladder, just being a strong 6'5-1/2.
Today he again rescued his Grandma, in between finals.



I was ready with a camera when he came to the door, 
but I should have used a flash as he blocks out the sun!!
So my minimal decorations will be up soon. Thank you, Jordan.
...
Oh, and you efficient people who already have great Christmas 
cards arriving (when I haven't started) are getting on my nerves.
Really, I'm just jealous!









Just because ...
















A smile for Tuesday ...





1 comment:

john said...

Millie looks windswept. I love your color choices. :-)