Saturday, December 7, 2019

Day 2689: Unobtrusive cowgirl.





Unobtrusive cowgirl: junk mail collage (can you find her?)









Want music?

 




Click here for Doobie Brothers, Give me the beat, boys.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Home at the house on the hill, day 2.
It has been rainy off and on, I've stayed in with ... 
Grandhunks 1, 2 &3 (all at work or out),



and Granddogs, Zoey (1-1/2) and Laker. (8-1/2).


Laker is content to have a soft comfortable place to rest, 
sleep or contemplate his 8-1/2 years on the planet.


Zoey is either chewing or playing tug-a-war. Still a puppy,
her days of contemplation, yet to come.  A lot of exploring.



 WonderWoman texted a photo of her and, Kerry in Las Vegas.






I just got confirmation of my February classes ...









Just because ...














A smile for Saturday ...






1 comment:

john said...

Discovering the cowgirl made me smile! :-)