Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Day 2616: Flip-book on vacation ...






Begining of Flipbook: drawing & French junk mail collage.








Want music?

 




Click here for  Erik Satie, Gnossiennes 1,2,3

then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Home three days but still some jet lag?
I planned to share more about the trip, 
 but did shoot pages from my tiny 2-1/2 x 3", 
80 page vacation flip book.
Small, easy to take as we visited the villages.




I took only a ball pint pen and 1 marker to sketch with.


ink marker & ball point pen sketch.


On some of the village bulletin boards there were 
small scraps of old posters, (like below).
I scavenged the unused and with glue-stick added 
some on blank flip book pages, 
then added the drawing later.


French junk mail scraps & sketch.

Usually I found a step or bench to sit on and just sketched 
quickly, since my models weren't often stationary.


ball point pen sketch.

If they moved by too fast, I took artistic license 
and finished from memory. It was only fair, right?


ink marker & ball point pen sketch.

ink marker & ball point pen sketch.


 French junk mail collage.


The all-French collage pages were made in my room 
with glue-stick and brochures and French magazines.



French junk mail collage.


French junk mail collage.



I have roughly 100 more pages, as some are double-sided.
There is a good possibility of more to come?











A smile for Wednesday ...








1 comment:

jeriinpaso said...

Have enjoyed every pic u posted and hope to see your travel books too. Hugs, see you on the 9th.