Thursday, September 12, 2019

Day 2604: Going to Gault!






Shadows and Light: photography.








Want music?

 




Click here for  Lee Ritemour, Is It You?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










In Marseille, and in particular, a small hamlet, Les Bessacs.

Wi-fi is very slow, so just 8 pics for today.
To day we visited Gault and came home for lunch.

* More on Instagram @jlonginc or long, jacki 

or https://www.facebook.com/jacki.long.75







My lemonade!




An ancient cemetery with abundant topieries.
 
salad
 Home for lunch ...

tomato zucchini bisque



Back to my room for an afternoon nap.









A smile for Thursday ...






1 comment:

john said...

I think perhaps you are having a bit too much fun! :-). I am so jealous that you are at a market.

I love this piece. The shadows are amazing! :-)