Friday, September 6, 2019

Day 2598: The OK Fish Market.






OK Fish Market: junk collage, photo, digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Tired of Being Alone.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Well I tried, but today has been a non-stop hectic. 
It started out with an 8:30 breakfast with Ann at Flappy Jack's.
Their portions are huge, we both got a box and put half in.
I had my leftovers for lunch, delicious!
Ann said she plans to have hers Friday morning.
Then I drove to Barnes & Noble and got ... 






They tell me that my two years of high school French 
(100 years ago) may kick in, but I had a 
B&N gift card, and it seemed like good insurance?



Next I went to FedEx to make copies of my passport, 
credit cards, drivers license etc. More insurance.



I went to Kaiser to pick up my Rx, but they had mailed it.
That required calling my Doctor to make a new Rx, 
as I won't  get mail till 9/21. He was at lunch, so another trip.
Next, a quick stop at DollarTree for a few snacks, 
Home for laundry and Rx call & return visit o Kaiser.
Now to pack and double check?
Friday, WW and 2nd daughter, Cheryl will pick me up
 before 11 am, and take me to LAX/ Air France.
I will be a calm, better version by then, I'm sure?




















Okay.










A smile for Friday ...








1 comment:

john said...

OK! This is just great! It works in so many ways. I love the sanded look. Total success! :-)