Saturday, September 7, 2019

Dau 2599: Late in posting but loving Provence!





Edwina 6:  old photo, acrylic collage & digital









Want music?

 




Click here for Bill Withers, Just the Two of Us.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Sorry I am late posting, I will catch up. 
I love it here and tomorrow's (later today) will have today's photos, 
the following were taken yesterday, Friday. Here goes:


leaving LAX 2:55pm on time


arriving over Paris, Saturday morning.


In between there was traveling with 520 on a huge plane, 
10 across, meals were good




Because I am having trouble with my laptop and the
painfully slow wifi ... so my trip pictures will be on Instagram, @jlonginc or @long,jacki
I will still try to post a shorter blog daily,
I think you need your smile for today?









A smile for Saturday ...








1 comment:

john said...

Edwina is lovely. :-) Have an amazing time on your trip. I agree Provence is wonderful. Lucky you! :-)