Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Day 2560: How are you today?






Geisha Series #13: old print, collages and digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for James Brown, I Feel Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











How are you today? What have you got planned?
 I usually go to train at day class, but WW asked me
to lunch, so I met her at Shabu Shabu.




When I got home I started on my Global Entry application.




So I paid $$$ and it's to be reviewed, if I pass, 
they schedule an interview in Long Beach. 
Another task on the long list before I go to ...


Tomorrow I go to see Julie, so she can help me with my ...




Actually, if I looked like her, I wouldn't change a thing!
Have a great day, okay?







Since I worked on this one tonight, I have the ingredients handy.
Geisha Series #13 started with an old narrow Japanese print.


original


(a)
(b)

























Using Photoshop,  I added "a" collage under the original 
and "b" print over the original, erasing parts of each..
then playing within the layers until I liked it.



final #13

Impossible to top the original, I go for different?








A smile for Tuesday ...







1 comment:

john said...

Love how you combined the images and used PhotoShop magic to create this piece. :-)