Thursday, July 25, 2019

Day 2555: "Honey Bunch and Norman"






Geisha Series #7:  Old print, collage & digital.











Want music?

 




Click here for Don Ho, I'll Remember You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Trying to catch up.
I'm teaching a fantasy/travel workshop. (info here)

 
 ... and my students are ahead of me.
I found and gutted an old 1955 children's book. 


 
"Honey Bunch and Norman - Visit Beaver Lodge."
By Helen Louise Thorndyke.



It was about the right size for a travel journal, 
and it had beautiful fly pages.




I started by finding 25+ different sheets of paper to fill it.
These will be the foundation for writing, drawing & collage. 






This strange photo below shows the pages, before binding.




As of now, this will be the center page fold.





I will probably post again, when I am farther along?


 


85 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA




Demura Sensei is home from Minnesota.





For FB Throwback Thursday ...





WonderWoman earns her Sho-dan degree, July 1990









A smile for Thursday ...







1 comment:

john said...

Just plain grand! :-)