Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Day 2546: So much depends on paying attention ...





Minnie Mae: old photo, collage & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for  Babyface, When Can I See You Again?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I sent this message to a very good friend today.



Carole and I both enjoy Brian Andreas work.
Paying attention might be one of the vital human needs.
Seems we are all bombarded with so much.
Noise, facts, news, distractions, duties and more.
Have I driven but been on auto pilot sometimes? Yes.
Have I listened partly then jumped to what I can add? Yes.
I had a sorority sister, Penny, who had a wonderful gift.
When she listened, I felt like I was the smartest person ever.
I bet you know someone like Penny, what a gift, right? 




Just thinking.







91 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA.












A smile for Tuesday ...





2 comments:

john said...

Minnie Mae is so sweet. Your stunning effects make her even more so. :-)

Jan's Art and Musings said...

I can't stop laughing over the cartoon!