Friday, July 5, 2019

Day 2535: How I spent my 4th? (TMI?)





July 4: I-pad digital collage.









Want music?

 




Click here for Oleta Adams
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








How was your 4th of July? Great I hope.



A view from the families beach house, in the morning.




Some come home Friday and everyone by Saturday.







Here at the house on the hill ...


Laker

Have you ever needed help to hold your head up?
This was our sun time in the morning.


Zoey


We went inside to watch the HB parade, all 3 of us laying down.




During the parade I felt the couch move and thought 
one of the Granddogs had climbed up? They are not allowed.
But then I saw both dogs getting up from their spots.

They had felt the earthquake and needed hugs. Me too.


The house on the hill is in Anaheim Hills.
They have candles in bottles, by the side of the fireplace,   
they were swinging so much they almost hit each other. 
I didn't think to take a movie till too late. ;op




After reassurance and a lot f hugs, the dog rested.




The day consisted of naps, sun time & reading (one of us).

8:00 pm

After Jeopardy, it was time to check the sunset.

8:10 pm

Rafael Nadal

I returned to watching Wimbledon, and my favorite, "Rafa". 
(He won, after 3 hours, but worked hard for it)


Zoey, not a Wimbledon fan, loved working on dismantling a toy.



Laker supervised from a distance.











A smile for Saturday ...




1 comment:

john said...

Glad you are OK after the earthquake. I have not felt one since living in Japan. Scary!

Do you have the IPad Pro? I am wanting one since there is a stylist that one can use. I am thinking this is what you have. Fun to play around.