Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Day 2532: You won't believe this, kids ..





Music Man: old photo, layers & digital









Want music?

 




Click here for Lee Ritenour, Is It You?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








WonderWoman sent some photos from the beach house.




GH#2 and GF#1
SM, GF#1 & GH#2























GF#1 & WW
SM & GH#2
























Looks like they are ready to celebrate.
They are already hearing fireworks there, 
so Zoey, Laker and I are glad to be here at 
the house on the hill.







Today, I finally did some work from scratch.
I found a photo I liked ...



And then I played with ideas and colors in Photoshop.



Jordan, GH#1, came home from work tried his own color version.


Jordan's guy.










Do you have a preference?








A smile for Tuesday ...








1 comment:

john said...

All choices are great. I do like the chosen one that is first. Really stunning to observe. :-)