Monday, July 1, 2019

Day 2531: I think it's Sunday.





Hibiscus: photograph, ipad digital.








Want music?

 




Click here for Maxwell, Ascension.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Yesterday felt like a Friday.
I took out the trash and did laundry, all Friday stuff.
But it was, in fact, Saturday. So I think today is Sunday.
Do you ever do that or am I the only crazy?







:
Everyone was at the beach last night, 
but GH#3 came home later. as had work this morning.
 

This is the view from the house in Newport Beach






Here at (THOTH) the house on the hill ...
We 3 were up at 6:15 am & woke GH#3 at 6:30, as he had work.
We 3 spent some time outside ...

Zoey





















and more  time playing...
 



And this evening when I got their attention ...


Zoey, age 1.

even the camera-shy Laker.

Laker, age 8.








I took a before and after sunset picture tonight.


6:30 pm

Later, I looked out just as the sun was sinking, 
but by the time I walked to the fence, it was gone.



8:21 pm














A smile for Monday ...




1 comment:

john said...

Lovely Hibicus! :-)