Friday, June 28, 2019

Day 2528: ... made my day, week, month!





Line guy #4 series: white marker on black 4x6 postcard, digital fill.









Want music?

 




Click here for Stephanie Mills, I Feel Good All Over.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







2GN2S:

Wow! How to start a day! Great mail!
Thanks to Brian Kasstle, Long Beach artist & friend, 
look what I got in the mail today!






We are members of Muse Mail, a private group of 12, 
who send to each other, so, once a month we get a great surprise.
Thank you so much dear Brian, your beautiful, exquisite work made my day, week, month! Thank you again!








My current fascination is white marker line people on black.
My first attempts were on blog day #2521 here.

Line girls: marker drawing outlines.

I drew some more. My dilemma was I liked white on black, as is.


line girl #5
line girl #2
























line guy #1
line girl #3


























I wanted to collage just the clothes, but I didn't want to sacrifice 
the originals. Instead, for now, I filled in the clothes digitally.


































A work in progress?
Thanks for any feedback you can give me? 

Happy Friday!












A smile for Friday ...








4 comments:

tgarrett said...

love the white marker!

authenticadultwoman said...

YOUR white on black images are stunning - love the 'attitudes' captured in the drawings AND the fab digital colors!

john said...

These turned out so fantastically! Good show, Jacki! :-)

Julie said...

Wow I really like these line people!