Thursday, June 27, 2019

Day 2527: A re-visit to Santa Fe.




Alter ego: graphite drawing, acrylics, collage & digital.









Want music?

 




Click here for  Shawn Mendez & Camila Cabello, Senorita.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








On the recent trip (late April-early May) to



I had some mainly downtown photos left to share...



At 7,000' the sky seemed bigger and the weather changed quickly.




Travel Buddy, Irene
Irene's travel buddy































Great memories from Santa Fe ...
and a beautiful destination as some of you know,
and the rest I hope will be able to visit?





For FB Throwback Thursday ...


Greg Collier, me, Byron Fennema, 2012






A smile for Thursday ...






2 comments:

john said...

Such a great piece, Jacki! I could look at it for a long time. :-)

authenticadultwoman.typepad.com said...

What a darling pic of you with Greg and Byron! I love Santa Fe too - and you captured it!