Sunday, June 23, 2019

Day 2523: When quiet is a signal.






"--ologist":photos. collage acrylic & digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for Lionel Ritchie, Love Will Find A Way.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Am still at the house on the hill through tomorrow.
I am with roommates: Laker and Zoey, and 
housemates/Grandhunks: Jordon, Jake and Zack. 
It was grey (June gloom) this morning when we 3 got up at 6:30.
Afternoons usually clear up, we had sun but still couldn't see LA. 





A big part of my day is spent playing tug-a-war with Zo. 
She is stronger than me, but eventually I win and toss it. 
She brings it back to me and we repeat the process.
Did you guess, she doesn't tire easy? And I do?








I was sitting here at my laptop, typing.
I heard occasional noises from upstairs.
Suddenly I was aware of silence. Where's Zoey?
I looked up to see her joyfully playing outside, 
with something (not a toy) hanging out of her mouth.
I went out immediately. She dropped her prize and left the area.
I went over to find a dead branch, which I tossed.
She is sneaky & fast at digging, and will eat anything. 
Anything and everything.
She found a dead bee, and ate it before I could take it away.



I bring along a book along for down times, 
and sometimes they let me read on the outdoor couch.





Zoey seems to have staked out my legs for her spot.
Laker, not thrilled, decided he could fit in in-between?
This is the look Zoey gave in response.




I would have taken a picture of both, but they had me pinned.









A smile for Sunday ...







2 comments:

john said...

Oh, so rich! :-)

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Being "pinned down" doesn't appear to be so bad :-)