Sunday, June 16, 2019

Day 2516: "Happy Father's Day."




Graffiti Face: Montana markers on newspaper









Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Lets Stay Together
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Yesterday's blog mentioned that WW had treated me to a pedicure.
 I got some feedback! 


For the record, my nail polish is always as close as I can get to 
skin color, soft natural pink? I do my own manicure.
Both nails and toes the same.


Good friend Carole, said "Pedicure?? What color?  Bright pink or red. Better yet; that turquoise or green color that I see everywhere.  What color, Jacki?  Ha.Ha."
My friend Ann, said she could "understand that for fingernails, but the feet should be bright, with flowers and glitter!"


I said "Egads, no!"
Aunt Vonda always kept her nails perfectly filed and neat. 
No polish. Later when she had to be in a very nice care 
facility, the well meaning girls painted her nails red. 
She didn't seem to mind or maybe notice, 
but I knew they really didn't know Aunt Vonda. 
Erin will tease me sometimes saying 
that someday she'll paint my nails red. 
If so, I hope I'll be like Aunt Vonda and not mind.













If you are lucky enough to have your Dad, 
I wish you and him "Happy Father's Day."
I hope you will both celebrate. 
Fathers are very important, and too often under-rated? 
They are kinda like a pet ... we willingly accept 
any bad traits along with the good, as pets do for us.




Happy Fathers Day, Dad, up there!








A smile for Sunday ...






1 comment:

john said...

I am reminded of the Japanese ceremonial masks seem to ward off evil. So strong! :-)