Thursday, June 13, 2019

Day 2513: Happy Birthday Jake!





Betty: old photo, collages & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for  Meyer Hawthorne, I Can't Go For That.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Last full day at the house on the hill.


Laker & Zoey, 6.12.2019



There is a lovely tree in the corner that seems to be 
a multi-family bird dwelling. 
From the spot where I was reading, I watched so many birds fly 
in, out and within and l Ioved their music.

Zoey
Typically, Laker joins me, but today Zoey joined me as I read.

Zoey

Towards the end of the day, I look for the sunset.


8 pm

8:10 pm
8:11 pm

8:12 pm







Twenty years ago today, I was blessed to be present 
when baby Jake was born, 
almost 8 pounds, 21 inches & very healthy!
We were all so thrilled!



 So many memories ...



and time goes by so quickly.
Today, a few blinks later Jake, (Grandhunk #2) is now 20, 6'3"!

Superman, GH#1 WonderWoman, GH#3 and GH#2, June 2, 2019

June 2019, photo by Superman

Celebrating with SM, WW, Brothers and buddies at Lake Havasu.

Happy Birthday Jake!





We all love you!






For FB Throwback Thursday...



Grandhunk#2 & Superman, 2004







A smile for Thursday ...





1 comment:

john said...

Great portrait selection to use to do your magic. I love the look of Betty’s eyes. :-)