Monday, June 10, 2019

Day 2510: Back at the house on the hill.




I had a dream ... old photo, collage & digital.











Want music?

 




Click here for  Stevie Wonder, You Will Know
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I came to the house on the hill early this afternoon.


WW & SM left early this morning for the river for four days.
All three Grandhunks and friends had to work brunch today.
All seven came home and heft in two cars at 5pm to join them,
I just got a text, all nine are there, safe and pretty much sound.
Jake, aka GH#2, will be 20 on Thursday, so it's a birthday trip.





Meanwhile, we three are fine.
Friend, artist, lawyer Marie said she likes the dog pictures, so ...


They settle down when I sit on the floor with them.



Something about the touch and being connected. A real blessing.


When the guys were home getting ready, Zoey was in the middle 
of it, she enjoyed the camaraderie, and was ready to rest.



She plays hard and sleeps hard too.




Laker, age 8, is always ready to rest.



I love watching sports on their big screen, I can read the scores!
I have to admit, I fell asleep during the UCLA game and missed today's sunset, but I'll try again tomorrow.



After my nap, the blanket dropped to the floor and they loved it.



A quiet day, compared to what's probably going on at the river?










A smile for Monday ...




1 comment:

john said...

Dream is just lovely! So sweet and soft and feminine. Just lovely! :-)