Saturday, May 25, 2019

Day 2494: At one point I couldn't find Valerie?





opus 2: hand-painted papers, collage on Fabriano card.










Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, When I Was Your Man.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Friday, Valerie and I met for lunch at Baja Fish Taco's in Brea.
We catch up on each other and enjoy a meal. 
After, we drove over to Brea Gallery for their current show.







I told Val, the one below looks like my brain?



























At one point I couldn't find Valerie, so I went back to 
the installation below to  make sure it hadn't kidnapped her.






And, a few bits and pieces worth sharing.







 If you go, before June 28, 2019 you'll see that these photos 
don't do the works justice, I do apologize, I tried.




1 Civic Center Circle
Brea, CA 92821
Wednesday - Sunday, 12 - 5 p.m.








A smile for Saturday ...






1 comment:

john said...

You create the strongest abstracts. :-)