Saturday, May 18, 2019

Day 2487: Thank you and 2GN2S:






Uncle Pete: old photo, collage & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Bruno Mars, The Lazy Song.

then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I received this surprise email yesterday! Wow?
It's from Dorothy Anderson in Washington.
She is an amazing woman, intelligent, artistic, wise, 
kind, and I treasure her friendship.





I am humbled, flattered and honored that she would 
take her valuable time to make this for me.
Thank you so, so much dear Dorothy.










Soooo... I got the answer wrong!
I am now keeping my word and posting this picture selected 
by Jim Eyre! I'm challenging my friends who are logical and smart thinkers, to have a crack at guessing the answer to the riddle below. When you think you know, Private message me the answer.
If you are not going to follow the instructions after you lose, 
don’t bother playing.
Your turn! Read the riddle. If your answer is incorrect, I can choose any of your photos and you have to post it along with the riddle. If you answer correctly, I'll put your name in the comments & trophy. Note: It’s not what you think. So far, no one has got it.
If you want to play go to https://www.facebook.com/jacki.long.71






Too Good Not to Share/2GN2S:

Look Up! 

A Rare Full Flower Blue Moon Is Happening This Weekend

May is going to continue the streak of 2019's lunar events with a Full Flower Moon or Seasonal Blue Moon. Here's everything you need to know about this astrological phenomenon, including how the Blue Moon got its name and how to see the Full Flower Moon.

May’s Flower Moon officially turns full on Saturday, May 18, 2019, at 5:11 p.m. ET. Your best chance of catching it is later that night, when the sun has set and the moon will still be high in the sky. Thanks Linda.



A smile for Saturday ...





2 comments:

Dorothy Anderson said...

Ah Jacki - it was so much fun making a collage of YOU - and fun to see it on your blog! I read it every day - for inspiration, laughter, and wonderful music. Thank you.

john said...

Uncle Pete is a charming man. I love that you are celebrating your relatives and others lives in your work. :-)