Monday, May 13, 2019

Day 2482 ... took my breath away.





Trilogy: photo and junk mail collage.









Want music?

 




Click here for Playing for Change, What's Going On?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Another bit more of Santa Fe, from our recent trip.

We enjoyed nearly every gallery on Canyon Road.






Art galleries, art & sculptures everywhere.
 










At the Turner Carroll Gallery, Irene showed 
me an artist that took my breath away.
































There were a few more of her works ...




This one was a composition of overlapping photographic circles






Can you tell I was amazed?









A smile for Monday ...





1 comment:

john said...

When looking at your work I am always amazed with how your work with color. Now I am wondering how you come up with titles? :-)